Tuesday 19 August 2014

A Chef In The Family #100convos #14

This is a bit of a cheat because Charne did the work for me... but we plotted and had to share some of her fiancé's cooking masterpieces. When I asked Kurt about his crazy breakfasts he sweety replied "I just want to eat properly"

Charne had this to say on Kurt:

"If Kurt wasn't such a brilliant IT guy, I am pretty sure he would have been a chef.
Nothing brings him greater joy than building sub boxes, fine tuning his music and making weird and wonderful dishes.

He once grilled springbok chops, soaked it in melted chocolate, different spices and make a sort-of sticky chop.
Although it wasn't the MOST amazing. It is quite creative.

He has made pasta with peanut butter... and it tasted amazing :)

He is not a man of any words, but he loves to cook, when he isn't building sub boxes that is.

Here are just a few of the dishes I have been able to capture."








No comments:

Post a Comment